This is an emerald handmade wire wrapped pendant that integrates bold lines with detailed wire-wrapping to create a unique crystal emerald necklace. Emerald is May’s birthstone and It is the stone of the heart because it symbolizes mercy, compassion, and universal love. It represents all the wonderful things in this world and how they’re all interconnected with love.
Color: Stone is not transparent.
The color comes in everything from a pale green to a deep green. Every stone is unique and one of a kind.
- Stone is a genuine raw Columbian emerald
- Naturally made, and authentic, approx. 40 to 55 ct stone in a hypoallergenic setting
- Color ranges from pale opaque to vibrant green due to the climate the emerald forms in.
- Pendant size is approx. 1.5″ tall by 1.0″ wide (2.54 cm x 3.81 cm)
- Comes with a 24″ antique bronze chain
- All stones are unique and one of a kind
This item is a pendant necklace ONLY.
All Designs by Nature Gems jewelry comes with:
- Bold wire wrapped setting unique to Designs by Nature Gems
- Gift box great for gifting to yourself or someone you love
- 21 Day Money Back Guarantee
What is the spiritual meaning of Emerald?
Called the “Stone of Successful Love,” Emerald opens and nurtures the heart and the Heart Chakra. Its soothing energy provides healing to all levels of the being, bringing freshness and vitality to the spirit.
What does an emerald represent?
Through time, the emerald has been known as a symbol of truth and love. In ancient Greece, emerald was said to be the gemstone of the goddess Venus, purveyor of love.
Who should wear emerald?
The Emerald (Panna) stone highly benefits the Leo descendant. Virgos are ruled by Mercury so the Panna stone is most suitable for sun sign
Package Dimensions : 3.3 x 2.4 x 1.1 inches; 0.63 Ounces Department : Unisex-adult Date First Available : March 14, 2018 ASIN : B07HCQJYYV