Wii Bowling Ball
Introducing The Bowling Ball for Wii from CTA Digital
A realistic Bowling Ball for Wii remote controlled Bowling Games
Turn every Wii bowling experience into a perfect game with the Bowling Ball for Wii. This ultra-realistic accessory, allows you to mimic all the critical motions a ‘striking’ performance requires. This Wii peripheral is the first of its kind to be fashioned after an authentic bowling ball, turning your Wii remote into the ultimate performance-enhancing accessory!
A realistic Bowling Ball for Wii remote controlled Bowling Games. View larger.
Take your Strike and Spare game play to the next level
Once the Wii remote is set inside, insert your fingers into the three holes with your as you would an actual bowling ball. Lastly, make sure to wear the wrist strap securely around your wrist, this will prevent the ball from accidentally flying out of your hand, and you are ready to bowl virtual strikes like a Pro! Simply insert the Wii remote (with or without a Wii Motion Plus adapter connected) into the slot and you’re ready to play! The Bowling Ball for Wii is compatible with all Wii bowling titles including Wii Sports, Brunswick Pro Bowling and Ten Pin Alley 2.
Locking Wrist Strap included
*A locking wrist strap secures the bowling ball to your wrist for safety.
Designed for a professional bowler, built for a gamer
The CTA Digital Bowling Ball for Wii provides a level of immersion and realism, which is unique and fun for gamers. Wii bowling games can be transformed into a much more realistic experiences. This is perfect for the gamer looking for something new to conquer.
- Easy to assemble– The Wii remote fits neatly into the corresponding slot inside the Bowling Ball. It is also easy to remove.
- On Screen Equipment – Using the Bowling Ball is great for games like Wii Sports Bowling because what you have in your hands in real life finally matches what is in your hands on screen.
- Wii Remote Compatibility– The Bowling Ball has all the buttons featured on the Wii remote. You can even navigate in game menus using the bowling ball.
- Easy to use – Simply place the Wii Remote inside the Bowling Ball, and close the two halves of the ball together to secure the remote inside.
- Realism – Use the Bowling Ball for Wii to completely redefine game play.
- Reaction Based Game Play – Getting to hold an actual light weight Bowling Ball while playing Wii bowling games is just another reason why the CTA Bowling Ball is on another level for enhancing game play.
- Silicone Finger Inserts– Includes additional silicone finger slots to accommodate smaller fingers.
The Bowling Ball for Wii from CTA Digital. View larger.
The feeling of playing Wii bowling games at home will never be the same
The Bowling Ball works great with Wii Bowling games. Just insert a Wii Remote (with or without the Motion Plus adapter) to play bowling titles, such as Brunswick Pro Bowling, AMF Bowling: World Lanes and many others. The B button on the Bowling Ball controls the Wii remote’s B button.
- Sensor bar friendly– The IR sensor on the Wii remote is exposed, and communicates effortlessly with the Sensor bar.
- Great Design – Made of durable plastic, the bowling ball for Wii looks and feels just like an actual bowling ball, but weighs much less.
- Intuitive Control – Compatible with Wii Sports (Bowling) and any other Wii bowling game.
- Designed for the Wii-The durable plastic housing keeps the Wii remote protected and secure.
- Insert your fingers– Finger holes provide a realistic bowling sensation.
- Unique– this is the original bowling accessory for Wii.
Designers at CTA Digital wanted to create a lightweight bowling ball that will work great with Wii bowling titles. The CTA Digital Bowling Ball for Wii makes this fantasy a reality for everyone who plays Wii bowling games and loves holding a bowling ball while they go for a strike in game.
Pick up and play for a realistic edge in your games.
(1) Bowling Ball for Wii
(1) Locking Wrist Strap
(6) Silicone Finger Slots
*Please never release the ball during game play.
USE EXTREME CAUTION WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT.
Always wear the tightened strap around your wrist when using the bowling ball to avoid injury to people, or damage to your TV or furniture.
CTA Digital, Inc. takes NO responsibility for any damage to your TV, home appliances, and/or accidents caused by the Wi-BOWL and any other accessory. Please read the instructions and warning material included in the packaging of this product.
Please give yourself 8 to 9 feet of space both in front of and behind you when bowling.
Turn every Wii bowling experience into a perfect 300 with the Bowling Ball for Wii. This ultra-realistic accessory, allows you to mimic all the critical motions a ‘striking’ performance requires. This Wii peripheral is the first of its kind to be fashioned after an authentic bowling ball, turning your wii-mote into the optimum performance-enhancing accessory! To operate simply press the release button to open the ball in half, place the Wii remote inside and close the ball. Once the remote is set inside, plug the three holes with your fingers, as you would a bowling ball. Lastly, make sure to wear the wrist strap securely around your wrist, this will prevent the ball from accidently flying out of your hand, and you are ready to bowl virtual strikes like a Pro! Even though holding and bowling the ball is so like-like to the actual sport, never, ever release the ball!! Pack Includes: (1) Bowling ball Wii Remote container with tightening wrist strap, (6) Bowling ball hole finger Plugs Compatbile with the following Wii games: Wii sports Brunswick Pro Bowling Ten Pin Alley 2 AMF Bowling: World Lanes AMF Bowling: Pinbusters! And any other Wii Bowling games that require the Wii Remote
CTA Digital Wii Sports Resort 8-in-1 Sports Pack (Black)
Experience the essential accessories package for the Wii Sports Resort with the 8 in 1 Pack for Wii Sports Resort from CTA Digital. Enjoy the realism added to your gaming experience and easily switch according to the multitude of games in the Wii Sports Resort video game. An attachable insert can firmly hold a Wii Remote with or without the protective silicone skin case that comes with the Wii MotionPlus adapter. The lightweight plastic material assures that these accessories won’t be a heavy burden on your arms, allowing you to enjoy lengthier playing time without tiring as quickly. With the remote snuggly secured, and your chosen attachment screwed onto the handle, you can freely ski, shoot virtual arrows, and throw Frisbees to the action of the Wii Sports Resort video game.